Niyo Global Card is a smart zero fees forex travel card for a new generation of global travelers. This article aims at global niyo card, niyo global caard apply, apply for niyo global card, niyo international card, niyo forex card charges, niyo global login, niyoglobal, apply niyo global card, go niyo global card, niyo global by sbm, niyo sbm card charges, niyo global debit card.
You can have a glimpse at the table of contents to get a better understanding of the Niyo Global Forex Debit Card.
What is Niyo Global Card?
Niyo Global Card is a smart zero markup forex travel card for a new generation of global travelers that takes away the major hassles they face when handling foreign currency during their travels. It is an INR-based card accepted worldwide (over 150 countries) including India.
It has the best acceptance rate for more than 100 currencies and the perfect combination of the benefits of a debit card and a niyo forex card combined into one card without any additional fees. The integrated Niyo Global app allows you to manage your card on the go along with many great features so you can easily manage your account no matter where you are in the world.
The best part about the card, apart from the zero currency surcharge, is that you never have to worry about converting Indian Rupees to any other currency, the card does it automatically with every purchase! So, whether you are planning to travel or just want to shop internationally here in India, the Niyo Global card can easily handle the task.
Find out why the Niyo Global card is the best travel card for international travel. Not only that, it is one of the best options for business travelers and students heading to international universities.
Niyo Global Card | Niyo Forex Card in Depth Details
The Niyo Global Card is a card you can use to make payments no matter where you are in the world. It is suitable for people like foreign students who save money or smart travelers, now you ask what features of the NIYO Global Card are the best for zero markups niyo forex.
So the thing with currency cards is that if you have to convert that amount to another currency you have to pay some additional fees, for example, if I google the conversion rate of pounds to Indian currency it will be around 100 but if I do load money into my niyo forex card I end up paying a conversion factor of about 104 to 105 so that’s an extra markup cost that is zero.
In the case of the Niyo Global Card, the next best feature is that you can load the card instantly, saving a lot of time and effort. I use UPI to load the card from my Indian bank accounts so I use my Indian bank account here because I can load money with my Indian UPI and then I can use Niyo global card to do foreign transactions.
The Niyo Global Card can also give you access to airports, although it is currently limited to domestic airports, this is an added benefit, and like other cards, you can lock and unlock your card at any time, you will receive exclusive offers in the global guide Niyo you can also use an ATM locator to find ATMs in different locations and the app also has a live currency converter that you can use to check real-time currency rates. My experience with the Niyo Global Card has been very positive.
I use this card every time I use it I save at least three to five percent on niyo forex transactions because I don’t use any other forex card I can load money through UPI as I mentioned and no need to visit an Online site to load money in advance to save the hassle too, and the live currency converter helps me see how much I’ll end up spending on foreign transactions, so that’s all the benefits of the card, so if you have a passport, all that all you need is a Niyo Global Card and you’re ready to go global.
I will be adding useful links on the details of this card so check them out if you are a student planning to study abroad or if you are a traveler planning to go abroad and will be making payments abroad, get the NIYO Global Card I am sure you will benefit a lot from it.
NIYO GLOBAL CARD CHARGES
|Description||Fees and Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs 200 + GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs 200 + GST|
|Withdrawal Charges ( Domestic )||DCB ATM: NILNon-DCB ATM: Rs 20|
|Withdrawal Charges ( International )||NIL – For 1st transaction every month.Rs 100 – From 2nd transaction onwards|
|International ATM BalanceEnquiry Fee||Rs 50 + GST|
|Average Quarterly Balance Charges||NIL|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
Niyo Global: Documents & Eligibility
Documents required and Eligibility criteria to apply for Niyo Global
Applicant must be a citizen of India and must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, these are the documents required to apply for a Niyo Global card:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
Features of NIYO GLOBAL
The Niyo Global account comes with a VISA Signature Tap and Pay International Debit Card with zero currency surcharge. The DIY Niyo Global Digital Account has many features that make it easy to make foreign currency payments:
- Add money in INR via IMPS/NEFT/UPI
- Works in 150+ countries
- Free access to airport lounges across India
- 5% interest per annum* on savings account with monthly interest payments
- Built-in Niyo Global app for card and account management
- Currency converter in the application in real-time
- ATM locator in the application
- Use your card in stores or at a network of merchants that accept VISA
- Tap and Pay card for contactless payments
- Reset your PIN on the go
- Lock/Unlock/Lock the card through the app
- Manage card limits on payment channels through the app
- Concierge services (based on VISA Signature)
- 24×7 in-app chat support
- 100% digital adaptation
- Zero account balance
- Real-time transaction updates
How to open Niyo Global Account in 2023?
If you are looking for the answer of question niyo global card apply? Then here is the answer.
Opening a Niyo Global account through the app is fast, easy, and 100% digital. Just follow these simple steps:
- You can download the Niyo Global app from the play store or IOS store.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it by entering the one-time password that you will receive on your mobile number
- Put your email address and verify it using a single sign-on system or OTP which you will get in your email id
- Enter your PAN
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and fill in the OTP received on your Aadhaar registered mobile number to complete Aadhaar-based KYC
- To verify your identity, we will ensure that your PAN and Aadhaar details match
- We verify valid CKYC records with your PAN and Aadhaar details. If found, you can continue
- Enter your passport File number (usually found at the bottom of the address page or the last page of your passport)
- Your passport number has been verified
- Selfie time! Take your live photo
- Update your personal details
- Choose your shipping address (where you want your card delivered)
- Add a nominee.
- Your account will be created instantly after accepting the Terms and Conditions.
Niyo Global Card Benefits
- Nil for the first transaction every month and the second transaction is charged at the rate of INR 100 plus taxes + actual charges levied by the network/acquiring bank.
- Load your card via IMPS/NEFT/UPI without any charges
- It is accepted by all merchants that accept VISA worldwide.
- Zero commission for forex.
- This card can be used in India and worldwide. (Update: INR 20 per transaction for withdrawing cash from ATMs (domestic banks) – fee.
- The balance on the card can be transferred back to the bank after the foreign tour.
- Track expenses with the NiYO Global App in real-time.
- You can reset your PIN instantly with NiYO Global App
- 24/7 Priority Whatsapp Service for Niyo Global Cardholders.
- No minimum balance or low fines
- Real-time transaction alerts
- Features such as an ATM locator and travel insurance are included with the card.
Use Niyo Global Card anywhere in the world
This is definitely one of the best and most unique features of Niyo Global. Niyo global card for students is best because students are always on the move. So whether you are in class, grocery shopping, hiking, cycling, running, or traveling, the app allows you to load your INR account from anywhere anytime via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from any other Indian bank account.
If you want, you can of course top up your account with cash while in India by visiting any of the SBM Bank branches in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Ahmedabad (coming soon).
Once downloaded, you can use your account for transactions at the POS, online, money transfers, and more. in local currencies of more than 150 countries including India.
Spending Limits of Niyo Global Card
|Credit/Top up||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 25,00,000|
|Merchant Swipe||Rs. 5,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 25,00,000|
|Online Transaction||Rs. 5,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 25,00,000|
|ATM||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 5,00,000|
|Fund transfer||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 5,00,000||As per Balance||As per Balance|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Niyo Global card safe?
Niyo Global Card comes with Tap & Pay feature for contactless payments and a Chip & PIN security feature for secure transactions. The card also comes with dedicated card controls to lock/unlock the entire card or individual payment channels for both domestic and international payments.
Is Niyo Global RBI approved?
Niyo Global’s account is insured for up to 5 lakhs under the ‘Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)’, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Is NIYO Debit Card Free?
The first card you order through the NiyoX app will be free and there will be no annual service fee for a year. From the second year, the fee will be 150+GST.
Does the NIYO Global Card have lounge access?
A Niyo Global account provides one free airport lounge access every quarter at selected airports in India.
Where can I use the NIYO card?
The Niyo Global card can also be used to pay merchants on international sites, whether you are abroad or here in India. So, if you are planning to take online courses from international suppliers or want to buy something online from overseas merchants, it is easier than ever.
How to deposit money into the NiYO Global account?
You can visit your nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank branch and deposit cash into your savings account, or you can also deposit cash through ATMs at selected ATM centers.
How do I contact Niyo Global Customer Care?
In case of any difficulties, please call Niyo 24/7 Customer Support: 1860 258 6496.
What is a Niyo Global SBM Account?
Niyo Global by SBM is an Interest Savings Bank Account with Zero Signature Forex VISA Card. Niyo and SBM Bank India Limited have partnered to launch Niyo Global by SBM.
Which is better NIYO DCB or SBM?
The functionality of Niyo Global by SBM and Niyo Global by DCB remains the same. Key Differences: Niyo SBM is a savings account that earns you up to 5% on deposits and gives you the option to create a UPI ID using any third-party app once you get the card.
Read from Financial Club by Under20s Media
You can read more articles from Financial Club here
- Best Credit Cards for Students 2023 | Student Credit Cards with No Credit History
- How to get a loan from Cred App | Cred Cash Loan | Cred Mint review, eligibility, and interest rate.
- Best Debit Cards for Students in India 2022 | Cards for College Students and Teenagers | Benefits, Cashbacks, and Eligibility.
- Slice Card | Card With Many Benefits | Apply, Benefits, Cashbacks, NoCost Emi, and Fees | Honest Review
- Zepto Success Story – How 19 Year Old Founders built this 3 Billion Dollar Company?
Read about Sharks in Season 2 of Shark Tank India
- Aman Gupta – Founder of Boat and iMAGINE MARKETING
- Anupam Mittal- Founder of Shaadi.com
- Vineeta Singh- Founder of Sugar Cosmetics
- Namita Thapar- Executive Director of EMCURE
You are going to get exclusive content revolving around the Business and Economic Side of your favorite Founders and Startups. To read them first, Subscribe to our newsletter.
You Can Do follow us on Social Media Handles – Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram. This story is Penned by Devansh Kaushal, Follow him on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. For any Query/ Collaborations/ Promotions, Contact us at [email protected]