E-Shram card. How to apply, eligibility, documents required, what are the benefits. Check everything in this article. e-shram card benefits, e-shram card online apply punjab, e shram card download, e-shram card update, e-shram card register, e-shram card online apply, e-shram card apply, e-shram card apply online, e-shram card apply online punjab, and e-shram card apply online delhi
E-Shram card | Apply Process, Benefits, Eligibility, and Procedure 2022
|Article||E Shram card|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply start||26-08-2021|
|Registration Apply mode||Online|
The E-Shram gateway was started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment under the Government of India to shape an information base of laborers in chaotic areas on August 26, 2021. Around 20 crore enrollments have been done on the E-Shram portal up to this point.
The quantity of enrollments is made in Uttar Pradesh, trailed by West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, and Jharkhand. Every one of the workers enlisted will be given an E-Shram card to profit benefits. Laborers, everything being equal, can enroll themselves with the assistance of Aadhar numbers and bank details.
Enrolled individuals will be qualified for various advantages by pursuing the Shramik Yojana and getting an E-Shram card.
Laborers will profit from the public authority’s reception of government-managed retirement programs.
The E-Shram card will be given to laborers who effectively register on the gateway. You will see a 12-digit UAN number on the card.
Individuals from the E-Shram gateway will never again need to enlist for some other government social government assistance program.
What is the UAN number? | E Shram card apply
UAN is a 12-digit number remarkably given to each unorganized worker after enlistment on the portal.
It will be a long-lasting number once allotted and will stay unaltered for the laborer’s life.
Eligibility Criteria for E-Shram card
- The Age of the applicant should be between 16-59 years
- Applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Applicant should not be an income taxpayer
- Applicant must be working in the unorganized sector.
Documents Required for E-Shram Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill/Ration card
- Active Mobile number
Steps to apply for an E-Shram card online | E shram card online apply
# 1: Visit the main website of E-Shram @register.eshram.gov.in
# 2: Check landing page details and go for Self Registration.
# 3: Enter Your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
# 4: Fill up Captcha Code.
# 5: Click on the Yes/No choice for EPFO and ESIC.
# 6: Click on Send OTP Button.
# 7: Open the Application Form and fill in details.
# 8: Upload every necessary document.
# 9: Click on submit button and Take a printout of the application form.
Benefits of E-Shram card
- Laborers enrolling with the E-Shram portal will get a protection advantage of up to Rs 2 lakh. This is under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- On the off chance that the laborer passes on in an accident or turns out to be physically disabled, an amount of Rs 2 lakh and in the event of partial disability Rs 1 lakh is given.
- Yogi government vowed to give Rs500 to all who register for the E-Shram card.
Who can Apply for UP E Shramik Portal Online Bihar, MP & Karnataka
People groups who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are qualified to apply for the E-Shram Portal? Take a look at the Sector/Category subtleties from the underneath area.
- Little and Marginal Farmers
- Farming works
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and natural product merchants
- Traveler Workers
- Tenant farmers Brick Kiln laborers
- Fisherman Saw Mill laborers
- Animal cultivation laborers
- Beedle rolling
- Naming and Packing
- Woodworkers Sericulture Workers
- Salt laborers
- Tannery laborers
- Building and Constructions laborers
- Birthing specialists
- Domestic laborers
- Paper sellers
- Cart pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture laborers
- House Maids
- Road Vendors
- ASHA workers
E Shram Card Apply Online Link (State Wise) | E Shram Card online apply 2022
|Jammu & Kashmir||Link|
E-Shram portal stakeholders
- Ministry of labor and employment
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
Features of E-Shram card
- E-Shram Portal has been sent off by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- Public information base of 38 crore sloppy area laborers will be ready through the E-Shram portal.
- This information base will be cultivated from Aadhaar.
- Through this entrance, workers, road merchants, and homegrown laborers will be connected.
- The name, address, instructive capability, kind of expertise, blood-related data, and so on will be entered on the gateway portal.
- Different offices will be given to the specialists through the E-Shram portal.
- 12 digit record will be given to every one of the enrolled laborers which will be valid across the nation.
- Through this card, the advantages of many plans will likewise be given to the laborers.
- Through this card, the specialists will be isolated based on their work, which will help them in giving business.
- Through the information base, the public authority will likewise find support in sending off and working different plans for the laborers.
- This entrance will be worked by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. E- Shram card download
Different Schemes Under E-Shram Portal | Social Security Welfare Schemes
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Through this plan, a base benefit of ₹ 3000 is given to the recipient after the age of 60 years. On the off chance that the recipient dies, half of the benefits share is given to the mate of the recipient. To get the advantage of this plan, the recipient should pay the exceptional which will be between ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. half of the premium sum will be saved by the recipient and half will be kept by the Central Government.
Public Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders, and Self Employed Person
Under this conspire a base annuity of ₹ 3000 is given to the recipient after the age of 60 years. To get the advantage of this plan, the recipient needs to pay a premium of ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. half of the premium sum is stored by the recipient and half is borne by the central government.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
This plan is carried out by the Department of Financial Services. The advantage of this plan is given by the bank. On the passing of the recipient because of any explanation, ₹ 200000 is given to the recipient’s candidate under this plan. E-Shram card download
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Under this plan, if the recipient passes on because of a mishap or the recipient turns out to be incapacitated, then, at that point, a measure of ₹ 200000 is given, on the off chance that the recipient isn’t impaired then, at that point, ₹ 100000. Monetary help is given.
Atal Pension Yojana
Under this plan, an annuity of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is given to the recipient. A singular amount measure of benefits is likewise given under this plan to the recipient’s life partner after the passing of the recipient. E-Shram card download
Through this plot, 35 kg rice or wheat is given to the recipient each month. 15 kg of food things is given to the family living above the poverty line.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin
Through this plan, monetary help of Rs 1.2 lakh is given in the plain region and Rs 1.3 lakh in the uneven region for the development of houses.
Public Social Assistant Program
This is an annuity plot. Through this arrangement, a premium of 300 to ₹ 500 must be paid each month. Under this plan, a benefit of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 3000 is given. E-Shram login
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Through this plot, health care coverage up to ₹ 500000 is given to each family without paying any expense.
Medical coverage Scheme for Weavers
Health protection is given to the weaver through this plan.
National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation
Financial help is given to the Safai Karamcharis through this plan.
Independent work Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers
Through this plot expertise, preparation will be given to manual foragers and their wards liberated from cost. Aside from this, payment of ₹ 3000 will likewise be given by the public authority
What is E Shram Card Download Link?
The authority connect to download E Shram Card is https://register.eshram.gov.in. By going to this connection, you should download the E Shram card by entering your versatile number and Aadhaar number, confirming the OTP.
What is the e Shram card?
The E-Shram card will be given to laborers who effectively register at the portal. you will see a 12-digit UAN number on the card. Individuals from the E-Shram entryway will never again need to enlist for some other government social government assistance program.
Would a student be able to make E Shram card?
All understudies should be super durable inhabitants of India, Applicant understudy age 15 to 59 ought to be between the years, Under E Shram Card Apply Online Self Registration 2022, the age of the understudy should be over 59 years and so on
Would I be able to drop an E-Shram card?
Ans: To drop the e Shram card, you want to call the Helpdesk No. Call 14434 and converse with the client care official.
What is the hindrance of an E-Shram card?
Those functioning individuals who as of now have EPFO and ESIC cards, on the off chance that they get E-Shramik cards made, might experience the accompanying misfortunes. The issue is in the landing position. An issue in getting PF cash in the wake of finding a new line of work. An issue in pulling out cash previously kept in EPFO.
Read about Finance Club | Under20s
We hope that you have enjoyed reading the article and gained knowledge about this “E-Shram Card 2022 | Apply, Benefits, Eligibility, and Process | E Shram Card apply process 2022” This is the 10TH article of “The Financial Club” Series penned by Neelesh Sharma and brought you by Under20s.com.
Read These Articles of Series “The Financial Club” Produced and Brought to you by Under20s.com || India’s No.1 Page for Youngsters
- Dhani Cash Card – Things to know about this Card | Benefits, Advantages, Hidden Charges, and Cashbacks?
- Slice Credit Card- The Best Cashback card you can get
- Best 5 Lifetime Free Credit Cards with maximum benefits and Cashbacks | Under20s
- Best ways to earn money in College in 2022 | Become financially independent
- Which Bank is Best for Fixed Deposit in India? | Top 5 Banks with 7% Interest rate on FD |
For any kind of Brand Placements/ Advertisement related Queries do mail us at [email protected]