Discover the top 5 lifetime free credit cards specially designed for kids. Explore the features, benefits, and magical rewards offered by ICICI Platinum Card, HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card, Kotak Royale Signature Card, and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Choose the perfect card to embark on a fantastic money adventure!
Introduction to Lifetime Free Credit Cards
Hey there, Young money explorer! Today, I want to tell you about something really exciting: lifetime free credit cards! They are like special cards that let you buy things without using cash. But don’t worry, these cards are not for grown-ups only. There are some amazing credit cards made just for Youngsters like you to learn about money in a fun and safe way.
Using a credit card is helpful because it keeps you from having to pull out cash. But the cost is a problem, especially for people who have never used a credit card before. The best way to fix this is to look for a credit card that doesn’t charge an annual fee. The free credit cards are here.
A credit card that is free for life can help you save money on shopping, gas, entertainment, food, service bills, and many other things. Also, you don’t have to pay anything to get this card or to keep it.
All of the big banks offer different credit cards to customers with different spending habits. We have made a list of the 5 best credit cards in India that are free for life. All of the credit cards on this list are free. There are no joining fees, yearly fees, or any other fees. But the rewards and benefits change. Choose the best free credit card for life based on how you live and how much you spend.
ICICI Platinum Card: Your Magical Money Card
Let’s start our money adventure with the ICICI Platinum Card. It’s like having a magic wand that can buy you all sorts of cool stuff. With this card, you can go to the store and buy toys, books, or even a yummy ice cream cone. It’s super convenient because you don’t have to carry a bunch of coins or notes in your pocket. The ICICI Platinum Card makes shopping a breeze!
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a great choice that will cause you the least amount of trouble. This credit card is one of the unusual things that ICICI bank is known for. The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a great choice, especially for people who need a credit card right away and a simple way to get one.
This credit card is also a good choice for people who want to build their credit score. With this credit card, the person who has it can join the Credit Builder Programme for free. This relationship helps the user get a good credit score and stand by his or her good credit behaviour. The candidate also gets access to a lot of information about how to build credit.
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card features:
Here are some of the most important things about the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card has no fees to sign up or pay each year.
- No proof of income needs to be shown when asking for the card.
- For every 100 you spend in stores, you’ll get 3 PAYBACK points.
- The card can be used anywhere in the world, and you can use services like Global Emergency
- Assistance and card replacement in any city in any country.
- When compared to the other scores in the comparison section, the card has the lowest interest rate.
- Get 100 off twice a month when you book a movie through Bookmyshow. You’ll save 24,000 a year because of this.
- Thanks to the Culinary Treats Programme, you can get at least 15% off your bill at more than 800 cafes across the country.
- When you swipe your card at ICICI Merchant Services, you can get a 1% discount on fuel overcharges of up to 4,000 at HPCL pumps.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card: Unlocking Exciting Rewards
Next up is the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card. It’s a special card that not only lets you buy things but also rewards you for being a smart shopper. Imagine this: every time you use your card to buy something, you earn points. These points can be turned into awesome rewards, like a new game for your video game console or a ticket to your favorite amusement park. It’s like getting prizes just for shopping!
The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is a Mastercard with no fees to sign up or pay each year. This card has great offers and rewards, as well as instant recognition and other perks. Taking everything into account, the HSBC VISA Platinum Card is the best Credit Card for a client who needs a multi-use Credit Card. A chip that is entered and a PIN that is confirmed at the dealer base add an extra layer of security. Definitely a great thing to add to your bag!
Before getting a Credit Card, it’s important to know what it can do for you and what its benefits are. Let’s look at some of the best things about the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card. So here are some benefits:
HSBC VISA PLATINUM CARD FEATURES
- Spend Rs.150 and get 2 reward points.
- After spending Rs.400,000 a year, you can get 5X Rewards faster on your next purchases. The most rapid reward points you can get in a year are 15,000. The amount that will be spent on this deal is Rs.10 Lakhs.
- 15% off at more than 1,000 cafes in important towns. Visit simplyindulge.com to really look at the list of restaurants that are available.
- When a person spends more than Rs. 50,000 in a given month, they get a voucher for a movie ticket worth Rs.500. You can take advantage of this deal 6 times in a fiscal year. For example, a cardholder can get Rs.3,000 in movie ticket coupons every year.
- Under the BookMyShow Saturday deal, you can use your HSBC Card to buy one movie ticket and get another one for free on Saturdays. At Rs.250, the cap is met.
- Change your points with InterMiles, British Airways, and Singapore Airlines in a very easy way.
- Three free passes to Indian or international airport lounges or three dinner tickets that can be used at Indian airport cafes.
- For transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000, HSBC Visa Platinum cardholders don’t have to pay an extra 1% fee when they buy fuel. The most that can be saved each month is Rs.250.
A person with an HSBC Visa Platinum Card can use all of the normal card benefits, such as loans, additional credit cards, access to the world, online accommodations, phone banking 24 hours a day, and so on. The benefits are shared by all leisure brands, both online and off. Some well-known ones are 15% off at TATA CLIQ and Swiggy, 5% cashback at Indigo, ticket deals at MMT, Cleartrip, and Goibibo, and more.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card: The Shopping Superhero
Now, here comes a shopping superhero: the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card! It’s like having a superpower that lets you shop online and buy things from the comfort of your own home. You can use this card to buy toys, books, clothes, or even a new bicycle from Amazon. It’s amazing how technology can bring all the things you love right to your doorstep!
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in partnership with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon Pay) and Visa. This credit card is free for life, and there are no fees to get or keep it. The goal of the card-earning system is to add money to your Amazon Pay balance for every purchase you make, both on Amazon.in and in shops that accept Amazon Pay.
- Amazon Prime members get 5% cash back on purchases made on Amazon.in, except for digital books and both physical and digital gift vouchers.
- They also get 2% cash back when they load or reload their Amazon Pay amount. Money, bill payments, and mobile and DTH recharges.
- Gold and EMI sales on Amazon don’t make Amazon any money. Non-Prime users get 3% back on Amazon.in purchases, except for digital books and both physical and digital gift cards.
- They also get 2% back on their Amazon Pay balance, which they can use for money loads, auto-reloads, bill payments, mobile, and DTH recharges. There are no perks to buying gold through EMI installment choice.
- You can get 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner stores when you use this card as a payment method.
- Get 1% back on any leftover clearance, except for purchases of fuel.
- There are no start-up costs or monthly fees.
- This credit card has no limits on how much money you can make.
- There is no time limit on what you will make.
- 1% extra fee taken off of all fuel sales.
- Earnings are put into Amazon Pay balance, which can be used to buy more than 16 million things on Amazon.in and from 100+ Amazon Pay partner sellers.
After each billing period for this credit card, your earnings are automatically transferred to your Amazon Pay balance in less than two days. The Amazon account used to apply for this card is credited with the Amazon Pay amount. In your financial record from ICICI, you can see how much money you made in the past billing rounds.
There is no base cap, and there are no fees for getting your profit back.
Kotak Royale Signature Card: Royalty at Your Fingertips
Get ready to feel like a royal with the Kotak Royale Signature Card. It’s a card that comes with extra special benefits, just like being a prince or princess. When you use this card, you can enjoy exciting discounts, exclusive offers, and even access to special events. It’s like having a VIP pass to a world of amazing experiences!
Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card is an excellent credit card. It helps you get the most out of your journey and shopping costs by giving you money that is the same as what you spent. The prize points you earn can later be redeemed for things like plane passes, phone credit, goods, and more.
Kotak Royal Signature Card Features
What the KOTAK ROYAL SIGNATURE CARD is and what it can do for you, All you need to know about the Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card is below:
- The card was made to solve problems for people who move a lot and want a premium way of life honours on their card.
- One version of the Royale Signature Credit Card doesn’t charge a fee to sign up.
- Get 4 prize points for every Rs.150 you spend in special categories like food, travel, air tickets, and spending around the world. In any other classes that are left, bonuses are doubled.
- Get your money back for plane tickets, mobile phone top-ups, and goods.
- Visa Lounge Access Programme gives free access to airport lounges.
- Openness to Kotak Mahindra Bank’s priority services.
- Up to Rs. 3,500 in fuel overcharges will be waived in a planned year.
- Get up to 30,000 prize points as a result of reaching a goal.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card: Shopping and Savings, Together!
Last but not least, we have the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. It’s a card that brings together the
joy of shopping and the power of saving money. Every time you use this card to buy something from Flipkart, you earn special coins that can be saved up and used to buy more awesome things later. It’s like a secret treasure chest that grows with every purchase!
One of the best cash-back credit cards in India is the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Cardholders can get up to 5% cash back on purchases made on Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner sites, and 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. This is the second-highest cashback rate on the market, after the 2% return on the Axis Bank Ace Card. Since the Flipkart credit card is a co-branded card, the best benefits go to Flipkart and its partner sellers.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Features
What the FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD is and what it can do for you?
- Get 5% cash back on 2GUD and Flipkart.
- Cashback of 4% on Cure.fit, Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Get 1.5% cash back on a wide range of different classes.
- Get 5% cash back when you shop at Myntra.
- MakeMyTrip appointments are eligible for a 4% cash back.
- Get 4% Cashback on Cleartrip, Curefit, PVR, Swiggy, Tata 1mg, Tatasky, and Uber.
- Get 1.5% cash back on a wide range of different trades.
- Have four free visits to the airport lounges in a year.
- Take advantage of a 1% fuel overcharge refund, up to a maximum of INR 500 per month, for transactions between INR 400 and INR 4000.
- Spend INR 2 Lacs in a year and you won’t have to pay the annual cost.
Choosing the Best Lifetime Free Credit Card for You
Now that you know about these incredible credit cards, you might be wondering which one is the best for you. It’s like choosing your favorite flavor of ice cream or your favorite color. It’s all about what you like and what makes you feel comfortable. Talk to your parents about the different options and see which card fits your needs and preferences the most. Remember, it’s all about having fun while learning about money!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I get a credit card as a kid?
No, credit cards are usually for grown-ups. However, some banks offer special credit cards for kids to learn about money.
Do I have to pay any fees for these credit cards?
No, these credit cards are lifetime free, which means you don’t have to pay any fees to use them.
Can I use these credit cards to buy anything I want?
You can use these credit cards to buy things within a certain limit set by the bank. It’s important to spend responsibly and not go over the limit.
Can I earn rewards with these credit cards?
Yes, some of these credit cards offer rewards or points that you can collect and redeem for cool prizes or discounts.
Can I use these credit cards to shop online?
Yes, you can use these credit cards to shop online on websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
I hope you enjoyed this money adventure, my friend! Remember, credit cards are a great way to learn about money and how to spend responsibly. Talk to your parents about these incredible lifetime free credit cards and see if you can embark on your own money adventure. Happy shopping and saving! 🎉
Thank you so much for reading this article, my wonderful readers! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you. If you’re hungry for more exciting and insightful content, you’re in luck! Head over to under20s.com, our blog’s home, where you’ll find a treasure trove of articles just waiting to be discovered.
Don’t miss out on the latest updates and exclusive content! Follow us on our social media handles, where we share even more engaging posts, behind-the-scenes stories, and interact with our amazing community. Join us on Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram to stay connected and be a part of the under20s family. If you want to give us feedback or contact us then you can Send Email to Under20s Media.
Your support means the world to us, and we would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas for future articles. So don’t hesitate to reach out and share your feedback. Together, let’s continue this exciting journey of learning, growth, and empowerment.
Remember, you are capable of achieving great things, and we’re here to provide you with the inspiration and guidance you need. Stay curious, keep exploring, and let’s dive into the fascinating world of under20s together. See you soon, my awesome readers!